Neli Kings Arrives Nigeria for the Yuletide Tiblaze D Comedian Friday 1 December 2017 No Comment

                         Image may contain: 1 person, beard, close-up and indoor


Fast rising and award  winning UK based Nollywood Actor/Model arrives Nigeria for the Yuletide earlier than he used to , when asked his reply was very simple " Christmas is all about the celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ who came to  die for this sinful world to save ++mankind , this is a prove that Christmas is not just about drinking and dinning but a good time to show love and give back to the society" My coming to Nigeria is not just to reunite with my families and loved ones after so many years in the UK but also to put smile in people's face in my own little way with God on my side.
Thou i have other projects at hand to handle espcecially concerning my acting career as i already have some shooting lined up  but humanity empowerment is the first on my priority list .
Some of my team members are putting up a welcome back party for me on Friday 1st December 2017 in my home town in Warri Delta State Nigeria , you can check my instagram handle @neli_kings to get full details.

                   Image may contain: 1 person, text           
                 Image may contain: 1 person, car and outdoor
                             Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text
The handsome actor has featured in different movies such as  Wives of London,Coming to London,More Than a Woman and many more . He has worked with top actors like Tosky Bello,Toyin Moore,Ruke Amata ,Jeddiah David ,Van Vicker ,Danny Erskine,Nelson Spk and many more.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

Tags:

No Comment