GOOD NEWS: I'm So Happy, I'm Cancer Free" - Karen Igho Reveals Tiblaze D Comedian Wednesday 19 February 2014 No Comment

BBA winner and actress Karen Igho who has been off the social scene for awhile now after theannouncement she made in December 2013 on twitter that she had Cancer took to her twitter page today to share the good news with her fans that she is now Cancer free.
photo
Karen who has been in the UK receiving Cancer treatment thanked her fans for their support.
See her tweets below
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/59716.htmlwww.9jacona.blogspot.com

  1. Karenified peeps thank you for your support.I love you guys.
  2. Thank you Lord for giving me a second chance to live.I will praise you forever.
  3. So happy,I'm cancer free.Thank you all for your prayers and support.God bless you all.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

Tags:

No Comment