“Is it Not My Money?” – Chika Ike Slams Critics on extravagant Splurging in Duba Tiblaze D Comedian Monday 3 February 2014 No Comment

“Is it Not My Money?” – Chika Ike Slams Critics on extravagant Splurging in Dubai

chika ike
The actress had an exclusive interview with Sun News Online on her trip, male admirers and if she will reconcile with her ex husband Tony Eberiri who she wed in 2006 and finalized the divorce in 2013.
Read excerpts below;
On what motivated her trip to Dubai: ”Usually, every year, I take a vacation, because I feel haven worked so hard all through , I deserve a break. As they say, all work and no play makes “Chika a dull girl”. I just had to take a time out and whenever I do, I make sure I rest very well. I don’t know why it has been all over the whole nation, but I had fun.”
On if she finds it extravagant: ”Whose money? Is it not the money I worked hard for? Did anybody give me? I have worked hard and I deserved every bit of the luxury I enjoyed over there and I can proudly say that. I will do it over and over again because I deserve it.”
On what its costs for her to dress well: “I can’t really say what it costs me to dress daily. I just like good clothes. Quality handbags, good shoes, and acces- sories. I like looking good generally. I like everything, jewelry and handbags.”
On handling male admirers: “Everybody wants to date me, marry me, be my best friend, etc but I just have to draw a line and respect myself. What kind of man would you like to settle down with? The key is happiness. I don’t want to say a God fearing, kind, lovely, tall man etc. Those are clichés. I just need someone who will understand me and make me happy.”
On lessons from her previous marriage: “I have learnt to be patient and that there’s a limit to everything. I have also learnt that I deserve the best and no one should make me feel better than who I am. I’ve also learnt to forgive and let go.”
On if she will reconcile with her ex: “No, I won’t. He’s in the past and I don’t want to go back to him. I have forgiven him and let go. I don’t want to talk about my past.”
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

Tags:

No Comment