FIRE OUTBREAK: Popular Comic Actor, Hafiz Oyetoro aka Saka Debunks Spiritual Attack Rumour Tiblaze D Comedian Monday 31 March 2014 No Comment

Popular Comic actor, Hafiz Oyetoro aka Saka whose office in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education Otto Awori, in Ojo Local Government Area of Lagos State got burnt down recently has debunked report making waves that it was as a result of spiritual attack.
photo
Reacting to the report, Saka said : “I don’t believe it has to do with spiritual attack. I was not the only person affected by the incident. Offices of eight lecturers were burnt by the fire. I don’t think anything should be attached to it. That is life; life is full of challenges. You don’t dwell on bad occurrences.
As far as I am concerned, it has happened and there is nothing anybody can do about it. I only pray that God gives me the courage to go ahead and I am willing to go ahead. I thank God that no life went with it. My family is intact. The only thing is that I lost some property to the fire. I take it as one of the distractions of life.”
photo
Saka's burnt office
The MTN Ambassador who lectures at the Theatre Arts Department of the school lost valuables and properties worth millions of naira to the fire which was said to have started mysteriously on Thursday night, razing the entire Theatre Arts Department.
Although he's devastated, he's grateful to God no live was lost saying “What can I say, other than to thank God for the gift of life, because no live was lost in the inferno.
While lamenting on the documents lost he said: “I also lost my promotion letter, most painful was the fact that I was to submit some important documents for some international engagements but now this may not happen as the documents have also been lost to the inferno.
There are some that can never be retrieved like the research works that got burnt, tapes, laptops with vital information and contents, but I know God is in control,” he said.
Meanwhile the cause of the fire incident is not yet known, Saka however said, “a committee has been set up by the management of the school to find out the cause.” 
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/63295.html

by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

Tags:

No Comment